The In-house Division annual conference is the flagship event for the In-house Division representing over 27,000 members in England and Wales across the public, corporate, not-for-profit and charity sectors. and NFP).
The 2019 conference programme will focus on developing skills according to sector specific issues as well as broader shared themes. The event is split over two days.
Day one focuses on:
- Are the career expectations of in-house lawyers changing?
- The importance of mentoring.
- How to be a smart purchaser of technology
- Design thinking
Day two covers topics such as:
- Taking a wider perspective of your in-house career
- Talent management and the small in-house team
- How an external role can contribute to your in-house career
- Crisis management
More information about both days, along with confirmed speakers, can be found by clicking on each day below.